Tuition and Payment
Tuition and Fees
Fall and Spring Terms – Mid-August through May
Students may choose from two payment options for Fall and Spring terms:
- Paid in full by start of each term, OR
- Monthly installments using cash, check, or PayPal. See Payment Information below.
Students enrolling after the start of a term will pay a pro-rated tuition, based on start date of lessons.
We offer 30 and 60 minute lessons. Contact the Academy for specific tuition costs.
Four 30-minute or 60-minute private lessons for four consecutive weeks. No program fee required, but payment in full is required at time of registration.
Pricing for group instruction is based on the number of students enrolled in a class. Contact the Academy office for questions regarding tuition for specific groups and classes.
Summer Sessions 1 and 2 – Four Weeks per Session
Summer Tuition and Program fee must be paid in full at the time of registration. It is strongly encouraged that students take at least one summer session to maintain their level of study.
- 30 minutes – $120 total tuition per session ($30 per lesson)
- 60 minutes – $240 total tuition per session ($60 per lesson)
Group Instruction – TBD
Special Interest Camps/Classes – TBD
- The Program fee, due each semester, helps to cover costs associated with administration, masterclasses, recitals, and receptions.
- A $40 per term Program fee is due at the time of registration/renewal and is non-refundable. A $5 discount will be applied if paid for both Fall and Spring Terms. Family maximum Program fee is $70 per term or $125 if paid for both Fall and Spring Terms.
- Students may need to purchase music or supplies at the recommendation of individual teachers.
- The Academy for the Arts reserves the right to charge a $10 late fee if tuition payment is not received by the 15th of the month. The balance due plus the $10 late fee will be charged if payment is not received within one week of the due date. The Academy for the Arts reserves the right to cancel and/or deny lessons for payments not received.
Monthly Payments (Fall and Spring terms)
Payment for each month is due by the 15th of the month regardless of when the lessons take place. An invoice will be sent to you at the top of the month.