Registration is Closed for 2022
First Baptist Shreveport Chinese Mission
The Chinese Culture Summer Camp 2022 will start on July 11th.
AFTA Program’s non-refundable registration fee is $50.00 with a $75 family max.
|Purpose:||The Chinese School is a part of FBC’s ministries. We want to provide an opportunity for children in our community to learn Chinese and explore Chinese cultures. We welcome parents and children to visit our Chinese church services, Bible Studies, love feasts, and holiday celebrations to experience the different aspects of Chinese life in Shreveport.|
|Curriculum:||Chinese calligraphy, Chinese water painting, paper cutting, natural wonders, making Dumplings & TangYuan, and Taichi & Martial Arts|
|Time:||July 11-14, 12 – 4 pm|
|Location:||First Baptist Church Shreveport Activities Center|
|Classes:||Limited to the first 40 registered. Lunch will be provided.|
Payments need to be paid in full to finish the registration process.
· We accept Cash, check, credit cards, or PayPal. There will be a $5.00 processing fee when you use PayPal.
· Make checks payable to Academy for the Arts (or AFTA). Please write students’ names and “Chinese Culture Camp” on your checks.
The Chinese School is a part of FBC’s ministries. To help students learn Chinese and Chinese cultures, we encourage parents and students to visit our Chinese church services, Bible Studies, love feasts, and holiday celebrations.
Please fill out your Registration Form, Medical and Liability Release Form online （https://aftafbcs.org/chinese/）and submit payments as directed.
First Baptist Shreveport Chinese Culture Camp Rules
- Our teachers work hard to create a safe and nurturing learning environment for each child. We will contact parents/guardians in all matters pertaining to the inappropriate behavior of students.
- First Baptist Church Shreveport provides us the classrooms. We need to keep them clean and return all furniture, equipment and other church properties to where they are before we move them. All the students are not allowed to play the pianos inside classrooms without permission.
- Drop-off and Pick-up:
- Doors for Drop-Off open at 11:50 am. Parents need to walk in with kids, sign them in, and leave a phone number for emergency-contact purposes.
- Doors for Pick-Up open at 4:05 pm. Parents need to come in with the Claim Check to sign out their kids.
- We encourage parents to join the group message of their kids’ class. It could be GroupMe, Wechat, or E-mail. Our school and teachers will send out important information and notice through these social media.
- Parents consent and authorize FBS Chinese Mission to use their children’s photographs, video and any other digital media in all its publications.
I have read and fully understand the class rules above. By my signature below, I agree to follow all the terms.